The Main house was built in 1920 as a Summer estate for A.B. Coates and his family.
The Log caretakers Cottage was built in 1933 as a honeymoon cottage for the Caretaker and he and his family lived their into the 1960's .
The Boat house was built in 1941, the butlers Bungalow was built in the late 1940's for additional property staff / visitors.
The Garage housing the Stutz Bearcat and the Limousine w/ chauffeurs quarters above was built in 1950 as was the greenhouse and potting room.
All the existing buildings were remodeled in the Mid 1990's with additional remodeling ongoing.